The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 803 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/12/10
Way cool take on the topic. Shows that even in cyber space the Heavenly battle is being waged, and we have our protectors as well all that which comes against us. Very well done.
This was an interesting and fresh take on the topic. I really enjoyed it and have a feeling it's much more realistic than many might think. Great job.
Being interested in computers myself and sharing encouragement all over the Web. It is a great encouragement to know that our Lord is still in control.

Also wanting to climb the ladder my self, I find it interesting to read some of the advance writings. I am going to try and do this more often.

Signing off now.
Nick name James.
11/14/10
Some clever touches here - like the € sign - to give it an extra veneer of authenticity. Your story has an important message underpinning it. My only quibble is that the ending was quite predictible. It might have been more interesting, for example, to have given Trojan a more effective if insidious role.
11/15/10
I think this is the most creative take on the topic I've read so far. Really good writing.
I love the action in this story! You left my heart pounding. Excellent work, and perfectly on-topic. :)
11/16/10
Quite a thrilling story. I agree with Gregory - the ending was predictable, but I definitely enjoyed the rest.
11/17/10
Fascinating! Never thought of the web as spiritual battle grounds, but it sure can be.
What a fun idea with a great message. I enjoyed reading this. Good job!
11/17/10
I enjoyed the story - it reminded me of "This Present Darkness". I loved all the meanings of the names at the end.
I really enjoyed this - and more importantly I learned from it. I am in no way PC literate (I don't even own a PC) and the way you told this story made the dangers of the cyber world so easy to understand. What struck me, too, is that the evil of millennium back is still as alive and real as ever. Yet, the good new is...Good overcomes evil - always!
11/18/10
Yikes! I certainly hope their are no demons trying to hack their way into my computer. But how cool it would be to have angels protecting your blog! God certainly can use internet blogs for His glory, I have no doubt. We may never know until eternity just how much a seemingly "insignificant" blog can do. :)
What a very creative story. It reminded me of C.S. Lewis' Screwtapes' Letters. It's always good to be reminded that God is in control, and that good will triumph over evil. God bless your writing.

11/18/10
A creative way of putting this story and message across! I like the way you juxtaposed the battle in the spiritual realm with the world wide web. Excellent work!
11/18/10
Creative, energetic and realistic portrayal of the forces we contend with, with a happy ending. i know because I've read the last chapter of Revelation too...
Well done