The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1113 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/10
Deep, intense emotions are described with words that put the reader on location and in the moment.
Powerful piece.

Mona
I like where you went with this. You really drew a vivid delightful picture.
10/24/10
Awesome piece - love this type of writing. Please keep submitting!
10/24/10
Wow! Can you imagine? Wow! Great writing. Glad you're back!
Not only did you have me feeling Joshua's awe, reverence and terror, I myself was in awe at your poetic expressions. This is art in word form.
10/24/10
Awesome descriptions and setting. Very nice!
This line touched me deeply: When Yahweh comes I am undone. I can’t bear His presence but I find it impossible to depart.

Thanks for making Joshua's encounter with God 3-D. Great writing!
Excellent.
Writing 1st person, present tense has got to be one of the most difficult ways to tell a story. But you've done it so, so well here. And, that it is historical fiction only makes it that much better in that, to me, that is one of the most difficult genres to write in.
Congratulations on your EC!!
Way to pull off a difficult subject and literary form. Great job. Congrats on your placement. I can read the time and passion you put in to this entry. Well done.
10/29/10
Such awesome creativity. Well done!
11/02/10
Karen this is beautifully written. During my time with God this am He had me print out this piece to meditate on. Oh you blessed girl. Please pray that I could be so anointed.