The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1218 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm in awe of how you manage to tell such a story in verse yet. This takes a great deal of talent. I enjoyed an occasional snicker here and there, as well.
09/06/10
This was very well-crafted and wasn't forced in the least. The flow was very easy to read, with a story so delightful to follow. I think many girls who read this will place themselves in the role of the "barefoot princess," I know I did. I admire your talent, great job!
I always appreciate a good poem, and a poet I am not. You wrote a very good poem!
I thought this might be the one. ;) I liked your idea for this challenge entry, and the ending wasn't at all what I expected. Your king is a good reminder of how God cares for us, no matter who we are or what happens to us.
09/07/10
I felt like I was observing a Disney Cartoon!

I bet in the future, the two grow up and get married!

What fun!
Aw, what a sweet story! Gotta love a princess tale :-)
I loved your MC. I enjoyed the relational dynamics she had with her father. Good job!
09/08/10
This poem rocks! I love to read a rhyming poem and hate to write one. You did a fabulous job! You told such a sweet and deliberate story through a few lines at a time. Great job! And I hope to read more of your work.
You're such a PRO! Wonderful writing. Fun story, and in perfect rhyme, yet! I'm in awe....
09/09/10
This is a really cute story, well told. Fun!