The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1616 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You sent me to the dictionary on this one. A most visual poem; the reader can "see" the written effects. This is to be read very slowly in order to absorb the full impact. You have dressed your work in the finest words. A beautiful description of God's healing balm during eternity. Your piece was a challenge to comprehend but a delight to taste. Blessings. :)
Simply said, this is poetic beauty! Truly wonderful descriptions that burrowed into the crevices of emotions.
Wow that definitely took a lot of talent- to express those emotions in verse and in abc order.
I didn't know why you were using hard words like Xeric until I noticed this was done in ABC style. Good job, even if I have to go look xeric up now. ;)
09/09/10
Wow, I'm impressed by the ABC style here. Cool idea and well executed.
09/09/10
A mosttouching poem. Well done.
I read this one twice. I too was very impressed by the ABC style. Good job!
09/09/10
Congratulations on your well-deserved first place win. What a beautiful, moving and emotional piece.

It's as if every word were hand picked with precision and care, adding incredible depth and emotion.
I am stunned, honestly!
09/09/10
Congratulations! Beautiful poem!
09/11/10
Wonderful creativity with this acrostic-type poem. Beautiful message and word choices. Maria, congrats on your Editor's Choice award.
09/12/10
Congratulations Marissa! Oftentimes a preconceived form becomes conspicuous. Like Caitlyn, it wasn't until "Xeric" that I caught on. Thanks for the vocab lesson! :)