The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1476 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
At first glance the thoughts seem all a jumble but as I read on I appreciated the deep emotion behind each thought and was touched that you would share them with the world. Your descriptions of the little angel and your prince charming brought a smile to my face. Good job.
07/26/10
I love this little family. Honestly, I think you should have focused on one memory and expanded it. Let us get to know the little cutie better. I like it, though. Minty sweet:)
Cleverly unique and so enjoyable as I related to the author's thoughts, so well!
I like the depth of your character. I was glad that she found a sweet memory.
07/27/10
Loved the thinking process of the mc and how she was able to resolve her conflict. Interesting take on the week's challenge theme.
07/28/10
Super creative work on this! …and at the center is LOVE …and a tic-tac! Loved this!
I most liked the happy family in your story for the mc, who had already had too much unhappiness for one so young.
07/29/10
I like the family and the ending, but I was confused in the middle. You changed tenses several times so I couldn't tell what was a memory and what was the present. But I really liked the train of thought that kept going in different directions.