The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great emotional impact and story line. An enjoyable read.
07/15/10
Powerful! I like the voice of the main character. You gave it the right touch, not over-doing it but still true to the mc's personality. Great message of encouragement too.
07/16/10
This was really good. I very much enjoyed the "country" voice you used - you had just the right touches without sounding ridiculous. It was a sweet story and made me want to continue reading. Great job!
This is so beautiful. The voice your MC used took me back to my country-girl roots. He was so charming and filled with love.

Even after the accident part of him wanted revenge, but inside his heart was love and empathy. This is the type of man I would want my daughters to end up with.

I do believe he's captured my heart as well. Outstanding job all around.
07/20/10
Good job!
Congratulations on your win! Well deserved. Very nicely done and a beautiful story.
07/27/10
Oh my, you have a gift for writing and storytelling, grabbing and keeping your readers, creating such beautiful characters. No wonder you took the judges captive. Congratulations on receiving this well-deserved recognition. God bless you and your writing!
07/27/10
p.s. this story is going into my "favorites" file!
07/28/10
You've set this story up exquisitely with descriptive speech. I think your multiple lessons are wonderful, lessons of forgiveness and contentment in circumstances. Super great work! Congrats on your ribbon! This is very deserving!

(...and thanks for your recent comment!)