The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1301 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really like the analogy here. It's a nicely written, thought-provoking devotional, obviously written from the heart. Thank you.
No more pressure...because of God's unmerited favor upon us! Nice devotional.
Very nice. I really like this. Good job.
05/24/10
This is a great message that I think needs to be re-visited at least once a year. But it might have been a little stronger if you had added a personal example (I love stories) or if you had offered some examples of where Christians lose their joy. I like the way you make your points with scripture references.
05/24/10
Well done. Good teaching!
05/24/10
Your devotional is full of excellent truths.
05/24/10
So much wisdom in this piece. It really spoke to me personally and was just what I needed to hear this morning. Thank you.
I agree with the other comments it is a very good devotional. Thank you for writing it.
05/26/10
I love your comparison of "writing for fee/writing for free " with "living in Christ…is a burden/set free to receive the pleasures of the abundant life." (a concept that doesn't make sense to "the natural man".] You, once again, give your reader much to think about in this wonderful devotion.
Excellent message, well written and straight from the heart!