The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This flowed wonderfully. I held onto every word. I really liked the ending. Nice message, one that many of us need to hear.
03/14/10
A smart woman with an agenda! I kinda like that!
Very enjoyable read!
Loved it!!!
03/15/10
A sensational climax. You fooled me completely. Loved it!
03/16/10
Ah...smart woman. I like the fact that she reached out to him in this sneaky way actually longing to be his friend. A lot can be learned when the younger ones admire AND respect their predecessors. Good job.
Your cleverly written story brings the old and young to life so well that the reader gets to peer through the window at their meeting.
Awww, what a clever and sweet gal.
Congratulations on being #1!
03/18/10
Love your creativity with the topic, Carol. Super congrats on your double-placing..1st in Masters/1st place Editor's Choice!
03/18/10
As smooth as silk...or the coffee in the story. truly well written and sweet.

Mona
03/18/10
Congratulations! I wasn't able to read very many before. I'm sorry I missed this one. Very sincere with an easy pace to allow the reader to enjoy each element and word picture. God bless.
03/18/10
Congrats on your well-deserved win!
03/18/10
What a wonderful, seamless piece of writing. Love it! HUGE CONGRATS, Carol.
03/18/10
Wonderful flow - wonderful message and ending. Very creative too. Congratulations on 1st place and EC!
03/18/10
You so captured the essence of humph! Wonderful piece...congratulations on your well deserved win! :)
This Laurel's got it going on. I LOVE the twisty ending, and your characters spring to life. Congrats, Carol - awesomely written story!
I loved this. You certainly deserved the placement. Congratulations!
03/19/10
This made me smile. Congratulations. I love this entry. :)
03/19/10
Excellent surprise ending. A well deserved first place!
03/19/10
The woman was not only good looking - she was definitely wise beyond her paycheck. Great story! Congratulations!
03/20/10
Test
03/21/10
Congrats Carol. I loved the characters you created here, the title and the entire flow of the story. Beautiful!