The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1043 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/19/09
great writing. great message. sadly, too many hang to the middle of the road, especially in proclaiming the gospel.
11/19/09
Really like your views and comments expressed. Love that line about yellow lines and dead skunks!

Very clear word pictures, good writing. and a good thought provoking message.
11/21/09
I agree with your very well written message. It's too bad that politicians and some Christians aren't more interested in sharing the Calvary love message.
11/23/09
This was a great story with some awesome descriptive language. I thought the paragraph beginning "It's our job as writers..." intruded a bit on the flow of the narrative for me because it sounded like an author's note rather than part of the story. Trust your writing to carry your message and don't worry about spelling it out specifically all the time. I loved your opener - made me smile and completely painted the picture.
11/24/09
Wow! Great thoughts and applications! Very well written!
11/25/09
Well said and point well taken. We all needed to hear it!
11/25/09
Amen to that! Excellent story with this week's topic woven expertly into this story. Very nicely done! Laura
11/25/09
Oh, to see people as Jesus does...could be the only goal for a victorious life.
Enjoyed your entry.
mona