The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1523 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was like a mini-movie into another world - very entertaining - I enjoyed this piece.
11/01/09
I like it. The story was unique, and the writing was great.
11/01/09
What a scary reality. I like the free thinker. There was hope for him. Good thought provoking piece.
I was completely pulled into this story, right up into the last, perfect, line. Ahhh. Love it.
11/02/09
Oh dear, thanks for reminding us of what it could be like. Please Lord, let it all be a greeen myth. Enjoyed! Thanks. Colin
This is brilliant; one of my favorites this week. We think it's far-fetched, but with the way things are going, who knows? I loved every word.
Wow! I'm in awe of your creativity in this one and the wonderful way you put it all together--definitely a winner for me.
Super creative and wonderfully written. This entry is top notch.
11/02/09
This was so far out of the box...wowzers. BTW, if my fridge starts nagging at me, I might take a sledgehammer to it! Great writing, as always:)
11/03/09
Lots of creativity in this piece. I like that you left a hint of hope for Summer at the end. Great writing.
11/04/09
This was sharp, clever and uber-creative. Love the tongue-in-cheek political stuff too, really makes you think. Nice writing!
11/04/09
WOW! Oh Carol, just...wow! One of my favorites this year, and certainly my favorite sci-fi piece on this site. Woot!
11/05/09
Carol, you are amazing! This is wonderful. Congratulations on an Editor's Choice with this worthy story!