The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1624 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/29/09
You had me chuckling. Good dialogue. and of course, good on topic.
10/29/09
death by green leafy vegetables. loved the humor.
Very nice. I can see that this week's competition is going to be intense!!!!! I think I know two people who have this dialogue on a daily basis. LOL

Keep up the great work.

May God bless!

Sincerely,
Dan Blankenship
10/29/09
Good, real conversation going on here. Once I tripped when the hubby was at the ice-cream and came back to his wife's aisle because I expected him to return to her side. Good humor as well.
10/30/09
Loved the light hearted humor & so on target for the topic.
11/03/09
Good job on the dialogue. Enjoyed the humor about the greens. Nice job!
Ha! Great dialogue here, and what a fun approach to the topic!
11/04/09
This was so amusing to read. Really enjoyed it but not the salad, not my cup of tea.

Colin
Leafy greens and gas -- forget about it. Let's save the planet. Great writing, Dub.

You must have been following me and my hubby around the store only it was me not hubby sheeshing about the greens! LOL loved it!
11/04/09
I bet it's all true! Clever take on a hard thing to do. DIET! Great Writng!
11/05/09
Congratulations on your EC, Dub!!!!!
11/05/09
Well, well done! And so enjoyable! And I sooooo feel for you!!
Congrats!
Loved it.
11/05/09
I think I would spell vegis, as veggies and a missed word here and there but a good read overall, good job.
Great Job, Dub! The humor attached to the obviously true to life story is a perfect touch. Many congrats on your EC!
11/06/09
This is great! I know a few folks I'll send this one to. You've got a great gift for humor and dialogue. Terrrific title too. Congratulations on your well deserved placement and EC!