The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1634 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/15/09
I like your style of writing; every explanation is very well constructed and the scene just flows smoothly. It is a good read with carefully chosen words in each sentence structure. Keep up the good work.
10/16/09
The urgency of the situation is handled so realistically that I was caught up in this story from start to finish. Great job.
10/17/09
I love everything about this entry from the title forward. Your remarkable ability to have me holding my breath as the MC attempted CPR shows just how good this writing is.
Creative take on the topic.
Mona
Wonderful piece, kept me breathless from start to finish! Loved the last line
So real, I was trying to breathe for the boy! And when she questions God at the end, I seemed to get a real glimpse into God's heart with that wonderful reply. Nicely done!
10/21/09
Gripping story. Well done.
Gripping. Touching. The footnote brought tears to my eyes.
Oh Debbie this is so amazing. It gripped me from start to finish. Just wonderful.
10/23/09
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Well done. This captured my attention all through the story and then you wrapped it all up in a beautiful ending, something we all need to remember. Thank God He breathes life into us every day through every cirumstance. Congratulations on your win too. God bless.:0)