The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1370 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow. Powerful, emotional, sad, and too, too real. Great job showing the conflict between hope and tragedy. Well done.
10/17/09
wow. nicely done. the tension was well played out. very poingant. left the qeustion unaswered in a haunting way.
10/19/09
Great tension kept me reading to the end. The voice was right on. This is very good writing.
10/19/09
My heart ached for this hopeful couple and all others who live this story for real. Your writing captured me and held my attention from start to finish. Great job with this.
10/22/09
That was an emotional story. I wanted it to end happy, but once it was over, I knew that the message that things don't always turn out the way we want was the only way this story would really work.
Whoa. You gripped me with this one. I felt the pain and frustration in this couple. I felt like I was the one being denied the chance to be a father. Wow. You did a great job pulling me into this story and putting me behind the eyes of your characters.

I think your ending was a good choice too. Not everyone gets those miracle stories to tell, but I imagined this couple finding joy in adoption or having a miracle later on. You left it open ended enough that I could think that.

Thnaks for sharing this. It was excellent!