The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1265 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/24/09
Yet another hilarious episode of these wacky people. I enjoyed it. May have to go back and read it again to laugh some more.
07/24/09
Darn 750 word limit! Hilarious, as usual. Nice job. :)
I want, no, I need illustrations! In total agreement with the person who said this would make a great comic strip. Funny!
07/27/09
I hesitate to ask whether there was meant to be a point to this delightful and drole lunacy? Certainly very, very different.
Hehe, funny. I could see this as a comic strip, too. I was a little confused about if this was making fun of treehuggers or pollutants, or both, but maybe that's because I haven't read the previous ones.
07/27/09
Very entertaining, boarding strange, but I like that. Anything that reaches out from different angles to reach readers is a blessing to me. I enjoyed the read. God bless.
07/28/09
It was funny in places. You have a unique brand of comedy, Josh. You never seem to run out of material.
What fun! and now I'll never remember how to spell
"emishun."
07/29/09
Clever, clever. Loved the EmishSON part... LOL. Seriously though? Deep scars for gifts unreceived?? Man, I am in trouble with my kids... Do make this a comic strip though!
07/30/09
You have an active imagination.
All of this over a bubble lawn mower?!? Oh, Josh, how DO you DO it?????? Thanks for making reading (and, life) so much fun. :)