The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1587 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/09
Thank you for the powerful reminder that He remains true to His promise.
06/14/09
Nice story. Perfect ending!
06/15/09
Honestly, you have such a way of bringing Bible characters alive. Just lovely and so beautifully written.
Your beautiful writing brings this story alive with the intense emotions of Sarah. Excellent retelling.
06/15/09
This has got to be a winner...absolutely phenomenal. Loved it.
06/15/09
I knew this was YOU! :) Beautiful, tender writing. The voice is sooo pitch perfect. What an absolute delight and pleasure to read.

That last line chokes me up with awe and wonder and gratitude. Thank you so much for sharing, Carol.

WONDERFUL!!!!
06/15/09
Yes, most exquisite in every way...
06/16/09
You painted such a memorable character in Sarah that I just fell in love with her all over again.
A cut above...
Mona
06/16/09
This is really impressive! The story, the struggle and the sincere prayer of Sarah are very encouraging to my heart. Thanks for making Sarah alive and relevant. Thanks for this insightful story. No wonder you're in the master's level.
06/17/09
What a wonderful prayer reminding God of his promises. Beautifully written!
This is just so beautiful! And you need not fear that it won't make the top 40. We've all been through that disappointment, but we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again. If this entry doesn't place high, then I won't even place in the top 150! **grin** Kudos, big time.
Loved reading this. I especially like how you brought Sarah to life. It's so real and different, it just seems to fit. I loved it. Great stuff.
Incredible... You brought Sarah to life in such a VERY REAL way. Fantastic entry!
06/18/09
Among many things I love about this story, I really like how the empty sky becomes full with the promise of God. Well done!
Superb. The last line was inspired! I love the double meaning. Congrats!!!