The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1305 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this--I like how creatively the topic was dealt with.
04/10/09
Lovely story.
What an important message you presented in this excellently written story!
04/12/09
A great pro-life message, creatively presented! Did you know that hearing-impaired students also attend orchestra concerts, and experience the music through its vibrations? Thanks so much for sharing this!
04/12/09
Wonderful message, and I learned a lot from this story. Well written and moving!
04/13/09
I liked the POV here, very creative, and a great message.
Absolutely wonderful! A terrific message, well written...just wonderful!
04/13/09
I loved this story, kind of on the same lines as Mr. Hollands Opus. My oldest sister is completely deaf and the most compassionate and loving person I've ever known. Great message.
04/13/09
I love stories that save babies! Wonderful message, and so very well delivered.
Wonderful pro-life message. Great storytelling!
04/13/09
Very good writing, and excellent message. The dialogue was very realistic, and you got the message across in a powerful way.
04/14/09
Thank you for this entry. Just wonder how many times this situation is handled similarly. Strong message in content.
Mona
Yea! I'm glad they changed their minds. This is very well done.
04/15/09
A great story, with the best kind of ending.

01/27/10
As has already been said, a powerful message.
I felt that so much dialogue made your story a little too intense. I would have been inclined to break it up a bit more with descriptive lines about the characters or the room. Or maybe even a flashback to a previous discussion, but done in the third-person rather than as dialogue.
I thought that your ending was punchy and worked well