The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1240 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Being a romantic, your title drew me in. Very lovely way to inform your reader about a time in history. Good job.
I found this exchange of letters very touching. Good writing.
This was both informative and evocative. Well done!
01/24/09
Excellent. This was a nice slice of history to read and you shared it well.
01/24/09
I was taken in by the obvious affection shared by this couple. This was a creative way to share that bit of history between New Zealand and France.
01/28/09
You made this bit of history entirely captivating. Well done.
This is one of my favorites this week. Love everything about it!
Excelent piece of historical fiction. Great writing!
01/28/09
I was completely engaged. The love between these two characters is palpable and beautiful. You definitely made this history "lesson" a delight to read.
I love the creativity of sharing both letters with us. Very well done.
These love letters feel so authentic. It seemed like for sure I was reading the actual sentiments of these two people. I loved how they did end up having chidlren and named one of them Hamish.

Glad I can ctach up on your works that I missed. Great stuff!