The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1175 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/20/08
What a beautiful story, and well worth circulating.
Wonderful, loved it!
11/21/08
A very touching story, and a reminder of the importance of introducing children to Jesus before other pressures of life crowd in.
Very sweet and very touching. I enjoyed reading this.
I enjoyed this touching memoir.
Perhaps stars or dashes could be used to mark the change from past to present. Also, I think it might have been just as or more effective to have written the entire story in first person, eliminating the POV shift.
You have, indeed, been given a wonderful legacy and treasure!
11/26/08
This was a very special memory yu shared, thank you. It was well written, and I enjoyed hearing the story.
What a wonderful memory. I really enjoyed this. :)
Loved this and the message. I really liked the way it was told, so authentic and genuine. The entire story line was well developed and engaging to the reader. Loren
11/26/08
This was beautiful andI have goose bumps. Well Written. Loved your Grandma. Neither of mine knew our Jesus. Thanks for sharing yours with us!
My favorite part is where she (you) is looking at the book, and prays for her siblings and cousins - her first Christmas understanding the meaning of the holiday. Lovely writing.
As I read, I kept thinking how wonderful it would be if my grandchildren remember that I read their toddler Bible to them. Thanks.
I love the message in the story. Well done.
Love,
Norms