The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love the pathway to redemption and peace in this beautiful, bittersweet story.
11/06/08
This is such a tender story. The way you wove his letters into this piece made my heart ache for Jennifer. A good reminder that just a nudge sometimes from someone else can get those who have strayed back on track. Thumbs up to you.
11/07/08
So tender and sweet. Wonderfully done.
11/08/08
Beautifully done with no need for long words or perfectly executed sentences as the story reached further than the eyes.
11/09/08
I love how the lights pointed the mom and daughter to the real meaning of Christmas. Good job:)
11/10/08
What a touching story! The characterization was great and the message of Christmas truly shined in this message. I was a little confused when the stopped and saw the stars and rows and rows of lights. That might have just been my problem however. Well-written and moving story. Great Job!
I love the way her husband wrote about wanting to go to church.......and then the lights lead to the church. Wonderful!
11/11/08
Beautifully done!
11/11/08
So good! The weather, windshield wipers, lights, and Cindy was wonderful. Thanks Vonnie!
This story has so many layers, and you kept them all very clear and meaningful.
11/15/08
I LOVE the "smudged red and green traffic lights" and the "headlights that looked like a string of popcorn and cranberries" -- such creative thinking… I could see these!