The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1339 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/07/08
The repetition is VERY effective here--wonderfully done. So much truth to take away with me here.
08/08/08
I enjoyed how you touched on an array of issues that we as humans face each day. You displayed nicely the answer to each void a person may be experiencing. Good Job.
POWERFUL preaching, my friend! A steak dinner you can sink your teeth into. I love your evocative descriptions of suffering, and the ingenious way you painted hope as the bridge between every sorrow and Source, summing it all up in the Person of our Lord. I come away vastly encouraged and filled with worship. Thank you--what a gift!
Your examples for hope as a bridge are well-thought out and presented. I appreciate the hope you show.
08/20/08
In the past few weeks, my sister has miraculously been brought back from death, my daughter has finally begun to seek help with her emotional breakdown and your words paint both pictures so accurately. They brought tears to my eyes and I could not have said it better. I would like to share this article with both of them. Thank you for such a beatiful representation of the bridge.