The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1723 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Not much of a romance fan here, but you took me with you on this. I loved it.
Excellent detail throughout. I could see, smell, hear, taste, feel it all!
Love this couple! I can't wait to see if Emily will say yes. I bet she will! You have some wonderful descriptions here and I was just waiting, waiting for Rob to pop the question! ^_^
I'm a big fan of romance, and this story satisfied, indeed, very well.
Poor Rob, you really have to feel for him. Let's hope she puts him out of his misery and says "Yes".

Well written, good dialogue and internal thought process from the suffering male. Good job Chely.
08/06/08
Ooo woo, woo! Very romantic!
You did very well putting the reader into the setting.
Excellent! **THIS SPARKLES**
You definetly have a talent for telling the romantic story. This was simply great - the reader could see everything through your emotive and descriptive writing.
I am not much of a romance fan, but you had me mesmerized by Emily. I felt like I was sitting across from her drinking in every part of who she was. Your descriptions were brilliant, and you really set the mood with this story. Excellent work, Michele!
Excellent detail. But, but, did she say yes? Very nicely done.
08/07/08
I agree with the other comments, but what I like most about this piece is the subtle humor--your MC's inability to concentrate!