The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1163 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/17/08
Another "Wow" entry. Kenny's not the only genius here. Very well done.
07/19/08
Interesting concept of power and the value of accumulated knowledge. I enjoyed the article.
You chose a very creative way to show how powerful memories are. I enjoyed meeting little imp, Kenny.
Your characters were well written.I had a good feel for both of them. I liked the descriptions of Kenny laughing and trying to sit with his legs up and hands behind his head. Lots of interesting details!
07/20/08
Very clever! Much to ponder here, and that last line is PERFECT. Wow.
07/21/08
Loved the dialogue. I liked the way you established the relationship bewteen the two two boys. Good story.
Very clever! I really enjoyed this!
07/23/08
Extremely well done! I enjoyed everything about this, especially the thoughts inside Seth's head about the little twerp :)
Kenny is a very wise, if not observant young man, indeed. But then so was you MC, esp when he allowed "No matter how thick I spread that chunky peanut butter, I could never get him to stop talking, even for a few minutes." Sigh if that only could be true at times. Great story and writing.
The characterization and dialogue were very entertaining, and I enjoyed the touch of humor.