The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1842 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/05
What a creative take on topic! Nice poetry - flowed well. An easy read, yet filled with substance.
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
06/14/05
Wow, just shows how important it is that father's set good examples for their sons.
06/15/05
Very clever! I liked this piece, and the poetry was really good! Keep it up!
06/15/05
Very cleverly done!
06/15/05
A very original format used for this challenge-enjoyed your poetry! :)
06/16/05
I enjoyed this even if it made me a little sad. It is so true to life. The things that we do to little boys!
06/16/05
Very well done! Bittersweet with elements of hope (he's at least talking to God). Great combination of poetry and storyline. I really liked this. :)
06/16/05
Great letter, Jimmy. Sounds like we could be a limb from the same family tree.
06/17/05
Out of left field approach to the damage dads can do, particularly when teaching their sons to be tough. Mother is a thread of hope. (phew)
06/17/05
Not only well done, but wow, what a message both to fathers and to sons.
How sad. But point well made. Well done!
06/19/05
Wow! It's original, well crafted, thought provoking, enjoyable (although sad at the same time) - WOW! Well done.
06/20/05
Glad that I didn't miss this beautifully flowing poem with its powerful message to dads and their sons. I like the connection to God which gives hope. Very creative.