The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1622 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/05
Creative take on the topic of "fathers." Well done.
Blessings, Lynda
06/13/05
I really liked and enjoyed this entry. Well done with good flow - creative till the end! Good job!
06/14/05
Nice use of the letter form to tell the story. It makes it more personal.
06/14/05
Well done and creative. Though sad, I can feel the truth underlying it also.
06/15/05
Very creative, I enjoyed reading this.
06/15/05
I enjoyed the "letter" format you used for your story. Thank goodness we all can rely on our Heavenly Father, especially if our earthly one disappoints us. The pain in your heart is not yours alone--your real dad knows of it and will love you always. Thanks for sharing your heart.
06/16/05
Sure, your dad can meet your first Father and you'll all be a happy family together.Well done!
06/16/05
Nice work! unbelievably sad that way too many kids have that many fathers. We all have one however that can make up for it all.
06/16/05
Good job! This was so well written and I liked the theme of "First being last." Keep up the good work!
06/17/05
Simply great. Many children share this experience. Not all get to know their heavenly Father. Glad you did.
06/20/05
What a touching piece. Thanks for sharing.
06/21/05
Letter format and consistent voice work really well.