The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2168 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/08
Great job! Makes me worried about getting another pet!!:)) Good writing!
05/22/08
wonderful approach to the topic. Thanks for sharing.
05/22/08
Wonderful approach to the topic. Thanks for sharing.
05/22/08
What a darling story, and oh so clever for the topic. It was a delight to read!
05/23/08
A very sweet and wishful thought. I hope, I hope, I hope...Yes! it would be a pleasant surprise for all of us pete lovers, wouldn't it? Nice job.
05/23/08
This was one of those reads that leaves one feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. What a creative story this was. Judy
What a precious story! And it was so well-presented that it left me smiling and praying it will be true. Billy Graham was asked once if there will be pets in heaven. His reply was, "I believe God will provide whatever it takes to make us happy in heaven." I have a feeling you would be happiest if the welcome home party would include all your pets jumping all over you, kissing your face, so glad to see you. What a lovely story!!
I love the creativity of your article with the topic, great job! Good descriptions.
~Ree~
05/29/08
Congratulations, Helen! Glad to see this commended!!!!
05/29/08
Good entry. I must admit, I've always found the "Rainbow Bridge" thing a tad nauseating, but you made it into an enjoyable read.
05/29/08
Congratulations Helen! Great job - Kudos!
Congratulations on placing 16th overall with this entry, Helen!
08/14/09
What a sweet thought that our pets will be our escorts... I would love to see all of mine again. Great story.
Lisa