The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2101 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
Whew! You took the topic and really went with it. Great writing.
01/30/05
Good grief. This was unexpected, to say the least.

Very descriptive (although a bit overwrought in places). Certainly pushes the envelope a tad, which is fine, methinks. I doubt there will be another entry that hits the topic as squarely or with the power and clarity as this one.
Smokin'! Very good writing, very on topic.
01/31/05
Awesome writing! Ummm...which way to the cold shower?
02/16/06
Hi, this is very good writing, and probably should be submitted in a playboy mag. Photos un-necessary..LOL
Steamy but not very spiritual or uplifting. I do believe Maxx is a very talented writer and has a quite a way of painting his stories with words. God bless ya, littlelight
Maxx, is this a part of your project as well? It would fit in so well. The temptation that comes, luring those who behold golden bands on thier fingers (and of course others.) You captured the turmoil well (as always). I don't want to sound like a broken record, but honestly, you're writing astounds me. The way you paint such a clear and passionate picture of the scene. You could probably talk about a fly and it would be mesmorizing. I greatly enjoyed this piece for the ending. You didn't sugar coat anything. You wrote it as it is. Very "Maxx style" of you. All in all, fabulous.