The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1317 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/07
When you can't forgive yourself, one of the best things is for others to demonstrate their forgiveness. How encouraging that had to be for your MC. Nice job.
11/16/07
When you can't forgive yourself, one of the best things is for others to demonstrate their forgiveness. How encouraging that had to be for your MC. Nice job.
11/16/07
This is a wonderful story of encouragement. Great title with the play on words. The heart of encouragement wasn't just the presents, it was the presence too. I like it.
11/17/07
Your opening is absolutely gorgeous and beautifully descriptive, and the story is lovely and wonderful. (can you tell I like this? LOL)
11/18/07
Great opening and a realistic story. I could see this in a Christian teen magazine and bringing encouragement to girls in the same situation.
This is sweet and touching, and yes, encouraging. I'm glad her friends stood by her. Well done!
11/20/07
You've written this beautifully. What a message of forgiveness and definitely encouragement. Love your title! Very Nice!
11/21/07
Oh my, this is a wonderful story of encouragement! I can't think of any one who would need this type of friendship and support more. I love the character you created, and I love the true Christian love shown in this story.
Love the wordplay in the title. This is so encouraging, I bet it would go great in a teen mag. Nice job!
11/21/07
Very good, Christine. Very symbolic and well presented. God bless.
I think you expessed Lydia's thoughts/emotions beautifully. And your story shows the importance of forgiveness and the the healing that can come about from the love and caring spirit offered by our brothers and sisters in Christ.
I loved this story. It was very descriptive and you really drew the reader in. You did a fantastic job of writing this!
11/22/07
This is a wonderful story and the title fits very well! Thank you for sharing.
Laury
11/25/07
This is just beautifully written. It is a feel-good piece, and I loved it!
11/30/07
Good job, Christine! It shows how God should use us in the body to embrace those who already know that they've fallen. May we help them up, in Jesus' name.