The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1141 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
Very unique way of describing the women who are in your circle of fellowship! I like the variety of personalities you wrote into your story and their strengths that add so much to your life.
10/20/07
Definitely a unique entry! I love the sensory images throughout. Would have liked maybe a bit more detail on some or all of them - you definitely left me wanting more!
I like your 'likenings' and can relate to them. Sensory images often come to mind when I think of friends and family - for example my sister-in-law, now with Christ in heaven, was like freshly laundered, lavendar-scented sheets stacked neatly in the linen closet.
10/21/07
I like the idea of the "patchwork of faces" that enter our minds when we think of fellowship. Your title is intriguing, too. Great job!
10/22/07
Hi: This is a very creative piece to show the mixtures of spiritual gifts and personalities of women in fellowship. I enjoyed it. It could be more inhanced by breaking up the one, long paragraph. That would make it a little easier to read. Great insight on your part...
10/23/07
A very creative way to depict the people who have impacted your life, making your fellowship with them a garden of wonderful experiences.
10/23/07