The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/12/07
I needed more context to fully understand what was happening here, but the story was griping and the writing excellent. Good work.
lol Lynda (comment before mine) I think you meant gripping rather than griping. (: Well I'm not a sci-fi fan but I am a fan of good, good writing; and this certainly is just that.
10/14/07
This is very good. I had to read it a couple of times but that's okay, it's been a long day. I love the descriptions in this piece. Really felt like I was there.
Laury
10/16/07
I read this late last week, and it has stayed with me. The tension in the super crypt was so real. Your description of Disciple is very vivid. The concluding sentences of the relationship between her and Blalock were great-like a light bulb turning on. I wanted to story to continue!
10/17/07
Excellent!Powerful! I love the twist of the confrontation being with her husband. This is a definite niche for your writing continue with it. I see a novel or two in your future and an anxious audience who need to hear the message.
10/26/07
Very intriguing story - definately material here for something longer.