The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2277 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/07
What a beautiful story! I like the ending very much. The characters voices ring true, and the information provided at the end is helpful.
This is very sweet and poignant. It has an easy flow about it, too. Good work.
09/14/07
I LOVE that this is true. What a perfect story for the challenge - and completely engaging. Great descriptions.
I enjoyed so much this tender story and found it even more touching to know it's true. Great job.
The centurion's words fit perfectly into the resurrection account. What a creative way you've managed the story from his point of view.
oops! Sorry to get a wrong comment on your delightful "daisy" story.
This is sooo touching! What a wonderful, and very believable story. You've written it in such a seamless and smooth style. It carried me along effortlessly right to that precious ending. Wonderful story!
Love the title, and the story is beautiful.
Beautiful and moving. The footnote was the biggest surprise - love this true story! :)
What a wonderful and blessed surprise. Reading this lifts up the heart.
This one has it all. Warmth, humanity, tenderness, desire fulfilled and to cap it off the "daisy" exclamation point at the end to add a magical quality. A beautiful story that has the power to touch any mother's heart.