The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1775 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/07
I'm getting a sense this week that God is calling for us to be exactly what you've described here: the cross! This is so wonderful as a message to us to not wait for church or the perfect tract or anything, but to be the cross to our neighbors, friends, and even strangers. Wonderful message and so beautifully crafted within this story!
This has a wonderful message presented by excellent writing.
09/14/07
Excellent, spellbinding writing with an excellent, spellbinding message. I was there with you the whole way.
Powerful message, great writing. This held my attention from start to finish. Well done.
This really blessed my heart today. Thank you!
09/17/07
You're definitely one of my heroes, and this tender and moving account is why.
09/17/07
A wonderful piece of writing with a clear message.
Now this is a great message and way it is told, totally heartfelt. It is surprising how God can bless us others in the most unexpected circumstances and ways.
09/19/07
Loved the true story and the lesson we can all remember... be the cross.. and how God confirmed what He had just told you... thanks for sharing this... needed it today... D.J.
Wonderful story. What a testimony. We should all want to "be the cross". Thanks for sharing.
Jesus' magnificent presence shines here throughout this lovely story. Thank you for sharing your heart and your son with us.