The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/06/07
It's so easy to think the negative thoughts instead of the positive ones. It's easy to forget what God says He can do when we're looking at physical symptoms that seem overwhelming. Thanks for reminding me today that God is God! Since He made us,He can fix us!
It happens when we allow the "great around" to loom larger that the "Great Above." Not realizing he is already defeated the enemy plants a seed of doubt and gleefully watches it grow. But God's word will not return to Him empty therefore we have the final victory. Thank you for opening your heart and sharing with us.
09/10/07
I loved your use of quicksand to describe how your, and unfortunately your friends/family's, negative words affected you.
If you can, have someone look over punctuation. Try reading the story out loud to see where it needs to be changed.
Thank you for your insight. I'm a firm believer that it is through our own trials and challenges that we are able to help those around us.
09/14/07
Greetings Mary,

You came out smoking, stopped smoking and then with your excellant advice you were "smoking" again :)

Good job! Excellant insight.

Nice to know you also made the decision for eternity whether you wanted "smoking or non-smoking".