The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1349 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/07
Wonderful personification of fear, with a perfect, driving rhythm that really works in this poem. My only suggestion would be a few line breaks for more visual appeal. Very effective use of repetition in an all-around excellent verse.
09/01/07
Your use of repetition is EXTREMELY effective here - it really pounds that message home. This is very moving and excellent.
09/03/07
A truly awesome poem; but I thought at first it was about Christ; then I switched and figured "Fearful" was Satan; then I got confused; but just Loved the creative scenario. The Writer did a brilliant job - it's just this particular Reader isn't too bright. (it calls for 2nd read)but meanwhile...
Great piece of work!
In this rhythmic poem I love the switch from fearful fright to fearful awe. Good job.
09/04/07
Wow, awesome! I like the clever twist at the end, also. You've described all the ways the people, who waited for Jesus to rise again, must have been afraid in the days after His death.
09/04/07
The personification of fear in this extremely creative piece leads the reader along a road and sucks the reader in. A beautiful offering. Definately a pup.
09/05/07
This piece has a wonderful rhythm that actually gains momentum towards the finish. Excellent message. Good Job.
Well Done!
09/06/07
Wow, Sue. This is awesome. Loved the personification of fearful. The repetition and rhythms were very effective in moving the reader along with your message. Super!