The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2322 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/07
Imaginative POV! Nice way to re-tell an old favorite.
I loved this. I think children of school age would think it very funny, too.
That was great!! Haha!
06/11/07
Love it!!! Great writing!
06/12/07
Very cute--kids love it when you turn familiar stories on their ear, and this is really clever. My only recommendation would be to change up the story more in the early going. It's not until we get near the end that it's substantially different from the canon version. I found myself skimming through the "familiar" stuff because I suspected (and I was right) that something delightful was waiting for me.
06/12/07
Clever and fun - I'll bet this was a blast to write! Love your title too!
This is a very cute rewrite of Little Red Riding Hood. Congrats on the win.
LOL, this one is great! Congratulations on 2nd!
This is tooo cute! Great job and congrats!
This is great! Love it. Congrats. I like the humor and sass added to the wolf's narrative and what he suggests his true motives are.LOL. Keep up the fun writing! God bless.Janice
06/14/07
Congrats, my "shaking in her boots" cohort. I told you I loved it before, but I'm sayin' it again. Awesome - and congrats!
06/14/07
Allison, great eye catching title. Super personalization of the wolf! Congrats on your 2nd place Editor's Choice win!
06/14/07
Congratulations. This is very cute. I love the wolf's personality.
Congratulations on your EC win! This is a cute, reative, and well-written entry.
I'm grinning ear to ear! Congrats, well deserved!
06/19/07
Congratulations on your win! Wonderful point of view. I really enjoyed it. You made me smile. :) God bless!