The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1124 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOL... This one is high on humor... :)
How clever of you! This is too funny!
I got the message from the poem, but thanks for the explanation in the note.
Very creative acrostic. And cute too.
05/25/07
You're cracking me up! Wow! A message within the message. I like puzzles. Very creative!
05/26/07
Okay, this is unusual. Great job with the secondary puzzle.
05/29/07
Hilarious!
How funny! I was thinking while I was reading it that it sounded like you were describing a man and not a woman. Clever.
05/30/07
This one was unusual but funny :-) I suppose I am slow, but I had to read it over again to get it even with the hint. LOL its been a long day.

Great little piece of humor though! :-)
I did get it before the hint, but loved the end anyway! It explained why you chose to break lines like you did. Clever, funny, and entertaining!
05/30/07
BRILLIANT! Love it!
05/30/07
Cute, entertaining, and clever! Nice work!
And I should have taken a hint from the narrator's poor sight. Cute poem.
05/30/07
Very clever and fun! Love this unique acrostic.
05/30/07
Clever, I enjoyed the humorous approach.
Witty and fun. I like your footnote. Without it I wouldn't have gotten what the first letters spelled. Well done.
05/30/07
Fun!! I realized 'she' was a 'he' but I needed the author's note to see the 'side note.' Thanks for the laugh! :-)
05/30/07
You had me laughing all the way through. Great touch of humor, although the meter is off I think.
Okay. LOL! This is cute. I love the acronym thing. Very nice! ^_^