The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1596 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/07
This is truly an inspirational piece. Your experience validates the fact that God still uses dreams to communicate with us. I am inspired! by His communication with you and your faithful obedience to the call. You carried it out. I love your invitation to your reader to carry out their call with the same faith and obedience you had for His mission. The link between the seed and the events was excellent. You are a great writer for Christ.
05/03/07
I do believe I know whose this is ;)
This account is ideal for the topic, and that last line is absolutely perfect.
Wonderful testimony. God makes a way. That's a blessing, but the inspiration of the song alone is a great blessing too.
Wonderful testimony. I have friends involved in the Kairos ministry, and know what a blessing it is. Your song and God's plan made this blessing so much better.
05/05/07
I liked the continuing references to the seed & the ending. Thank you, inspirational for sure.
05/06/07
Fascinating story! When God is the One Who gives us a vision, He is also the One Who sees it to fulfillment, in His time and way! Thank you for such an inspiring account! :)
05/08/07
Wow! Great writing, but most of all, a truly wonderful, inspiring story!
05/09/07
The flow of this was great and those last two sentences were terrific. I'm ready to go plant seeds! :-)
Wow - what a powerful tesimony that God's words will not retun to Him void - He is ever abiding. The line that spoke most closely to me "And God isn't finished..." Great work and devotional piece. Thank-you for sharing.