The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/10/07
Great poem! I really like the personality you capture here.
03/11/07
A bit long for my short attention span; however, it was a great poem and flowed beautifully after I got past the first verse...which I felt was a bit off meter. Nice Job! And great tribute to a Shopping Friend. Very creative, on target topic-wise and shows great poetic talent!
Such a sweet rendition of friendship. Very well written. The last stanza was the best. A great ending.
03/13/07
This is very good, and I really liked the clever rhymes in the 4th and 5th stanzas.
03/13/07
How very sweet! And if this is true, what a wonderful tribute to your friend. I would love to see a revised edition of this with fewer details so that it could relate to more friendships. I think this has great potential.
03/14/07
This is so cute! I hope your friend enjoys it. Keep up the great work!
03/14/07
This is absolutely delightful! Such a warm, wonderful tribute. I hope you send this to her! Love all the little details - definitely made the piece!
I think I know your friend. She comes home with a van-load of bags and tells her husband, "Wait till you hear how much money I saved today!" :) Nice job, I enjoyed your tribute.
03/16/07
This got better and better as I read along. A wonderful tribute!