The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1760 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh so very sad, but tender, too. Wonderful detail.
03/03/07
The ending made me teary. I also liked the accent/dialect.
03/03/07
A very touching story here. One of life's most difficult moments, for sure. Who can understand a life extinguished before it begins? It's one of the great mysteries that is on my list to ask Jesus...but, somehow, when I step into that land that's fairer than day...I think I'll know. Until then...thanks for capturing this mystery in such a moving way.
How wonderfully sad. I have never lost a child or grandchild. I'm sure it must be a painful experience. Beautiful story of love.
03/06/07
Such a moving story and so beautifully told.
03/07/07
Beautiful writing, and a bittersweet and lovely story, written with serenity.
What a touching story beautifully told!
This is very sweet, but sad, too. Love just the hint of dialect you used. You did an excellent job of drawing me in.
03/07/07
So lovely and bittersweet and moving.
03/08/07
Beautifully written. This piece reaches the heart.
03/08/07
You know it's good when you finish reading and have a lump in your throat. The accent, the dialogue, the loss, all wonderfully expressed.
03/08/07
Oh my goodness, how wonderfully touching. I cried but ended with a smile. Lovely and heartwarming. Thanks for sharing it
03/10/07
That was so very touching...... The dialect was well done too. Congratulations on your well-deserved success with this piece.