The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1892 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/07
This was just a delight to read. Your humor in this piece is top notch. I could visualize it all...and you had me in the first paragraph. I laughed at the thought of you googling roast, pork and capers...then ending up with a pig that needs a cape. For anyone who's ever googled, it's just so typical, isn't it? Nice title, too. Good work!
03/02/07
Loved the ending! My wife and I had a pet pot belly pig also; however, he was NOT our best man. God bless and keep writing.
03/02/07
I loved this amusing and creative story! I see why you're in Masters! :)
03/03/07
Cute!
Cute story. True love, I'm sure. I'm glad you met Truman before the wedding. Nothing like getting a "pig in a poke".
03/06/07
Wonderful story - made my day!
What a delight to read! I love the romance and all the description. Terrific writing!
03/07/07
How fun and delightful! You have such a gift for characterization. Loved this!
03/07/07
Absolutely perfect!!!
I loved this romantic story, pig and all! Excellent writing!
03/07/07
Witty and fun! So creatively thought out and developed. :) I always love the stories people come up with and yours is a delight! Blessings, Jo
03/07/07
Absolutely wonderful in every way!!
03/07/07
Oh, this was great. I loved all the humor, and the puns were subtle and appropriate. The only thing left to wonder is who will be the maid of honor?
03/07/07
What a fun read! And what a creative3 take on the topic. A pig - of ALL things! ;)

This flowed well and had humor and depth to it - great work!
03/07/07
Oh, Betty this is so precious! I loved the humor and laughed whenever I pictured a pig as best man at a wedding. Thanks for giving me a good laugh and sharing this
03/08/07
I love this. I could picture it all - absolutely delightful from beginning to end. :)
03/08/07
What a hoot to read! Anyone that can mix the Internet, pot bellied pigs, and wedding dresses is one talented writer. Loved it!
03/08/07
I just love your writing! Great voice, as usual. Very cute story. I loved the banker spilling his drink.