The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1708 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/06
I loved the opening line of this story, as well as its title...both "Snip. Snip. Snip" and "Tu-it. Do-it" really drew me in! I could see the falling brown paper circles!
12/03/06
Cute story and a great lesson. I could see the scene clearly. Great job.
I loved the paragraph with the explanation for your husband's illustration. What a great message!
12/04/06
I love how you wove your husband's lesson and your task together. It was all very seemless and motivating. Great job!
12/04/06
Your repeated words and phrases were very effective here, and your voice pleasant and readable. Great job!
12/04/06
I was drawn in by the conversational tone of this piece. The story continued to flow smoothly and illustrated your message very well. Thanks for the reminder.
12/04/06
Wonderful devotional - yet as someone else mentioned - it is done on such a good personal tone. Made me feel as though I were right there. I liked the title best and how you incorporated it into the story. I also liked how you wove her thougts between the physical task she was doing. Nice work!:)
Nice message. I could see it unfold as you worked.
12/06/06
I "got it," (I think) because I've seen those little "round tu-it" thingys before. I guess I assumed everyone has...and it's why I liked this piece so much (and still do)!
12/06/06
I enjoyed reading your story. At this season of year and season of my life, I feel the prodding of my conscience, as well. Thank you for the reminder!
12/06/06
I got it, too. :) I need to walk around with a pocket full of round tuits. Do you have any extras? (Thanks for sharing this delightful story!)
I was gonna commment on your story before, but I never got around to it.

LOL! Sorry, couldn't help it. ;-) Great job!
12/06/06
Super job, Donna! Your writing is so smooth and personable. I really enjoyed it, as I always do when i read your stuff. God bless.
Great title and good job with this. An enjoyable read, I liked how you wove the 'lesson' into the 'story'. :)
I got it! I got it! The little round tu-it reminds you to DO IT NOW; don't wait! Very clever and well written. Nice job! Blessings, Cheri