The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1967 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/06
I LOVE this! Growing up with a Southern Baptist preacher for a Granddaddy, whose sermons were quite the fire & brimstone blessing many associate with such old time preachers, I could appreciate both aspects of God! Oh, He's all that but He's all the other too! Definitely!!
11/27/06
I like, I like. Especially when I read it out loud. Loved the last line and the title.
God bless.
Masterfully written poem---loved it!
11/28/06
How awesome! Masterful descriptions -- you captured with words the essence of Who our Father is! I'm going to read it again just to bask in the vastness of our God! Wow! Incredibly masterful! :)
11/28/06
This is beautiful, and made me think through many various aspects of my Father. Thanks for writing it -- it touched me!
11/28/06
So masterfully composed. The meter was fantastic, the images vivid, and the message excellent. Wow.
11/28/06
Gorgeously structured--I loved the internal rhyme in the last line of each stanza, the metrical arrangement, the poetic language--this poem could be set up as an examplar of the right way to do poetry.

And then on top of that all, it's just a marvelous poem of praise. Lovely!