The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 896 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Sweet memories swept up transformed (given place in eternity) by the melodies of angels. A touching story.
Wow! What a beautiful testimony to a life given to others. My father passed away close to five years ago now and your writing just pulled me right back to his bedside in those last precious hours. He was also gifted with the ability to make amazing creations out of wood. Thank you for sharing your story in such a well-written way.
09/03/06
Your story also reminded me of being at my Mum's bedside in the last few days of her life. It is a sad-sweet time to watch a loved one go home. I strained to hear the angelic melodies I was sure Mum could hear. It showed on her face that despite all the eartly pain she was experiencing, her spirit was shining almost as bright as the heaven she could see awaiting her. Thanks for your beautiful story, a fitting tribute to a loved father.
09/03/06
Lovely story! Very compelling and beautiful. I did notice a few comma problems. Wonderful writing!!
09/08/06
You have me in tears, this is so beautiful. Even if you wrote this as fiction, it has the ring of authenticity from someone who has been there and witnessed everything. Thank you for giving this to your readers.