The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1051 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/06
Very powerful and well-written.
07/22/06
The rhythm flounders a bit at times, and other times it is perfect; however, the message comes through loud and clear...and it speaks to the Reader's soul. Thank you.
07/25/06
Very good poem. I loved the opening two stanzas. The questions mingled in. Good rhyme and meter. The last 2 stanzas need a little tweaking to flow like the others. But overall, fantastic job!
07/25/06
A true message of our struggle. Need just a little better flow at the end, however; this is a great poem. Wonderful job.
I'm no poet but I do enjoy a good poem. I liked the message you weaved throughout.

Blessings as you continue to write for the glory of HIM!
07/26/06
I really liked this. You have shared some wonderful insight. I especially found the following to be very powerful: "Two suitors stand before me now, One Love and one liar." Good job!
07/26/06
Yep -- I have to agree! This is a powerful picture of the battle we all must face, the decision we all must make. Very good! :)
Good message. Great job.
07/27/06
Great poem. I like the way you presented the battle for your soul - the Lover and the liar. It's a real struggle for us humans. Keep writing.
You summed up life in a few poetic lines. Everthing so true! These words i want to remember.