The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 360 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/17
I like all the different types of jams.
I think the ending could be expanded some how. I tried to think of something but I liked the whole thing.

02/17/17
Excellent approach to the topic, clever and enjoyable.
Blessings~
Cute poem!
I have to agree with above... This was a very cute poem. I love to write poetry myself.

I loved the variations you described for the word jam.

The only thing is I would try to make it flow more, so it feels like everything relates somehow, even if it is describing something different.

But everything you wrote about was spot when it comes to the various forms of jams.

The only red ink is tires is spelled with an "i" and not a "y"...

You might want to do a spell check before submitting.

Nice job.
02/18/17
Nice! Easy to understand & creative...my kind of poetry. Keep writing.
I liked your commentary on the meaning of the word "jam" with visible examples.

Nice work and well written with all the rhyming words.
Your poem is so clever! I love the way you show various types of JAM situations. You write my kind of poetry-rhyming poems.

I look forward to reading you in the future.