The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1077 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved this! Keep up the good work! Very encouraging and loved that you included Scripture.
01/15/16
I loved that you used humor to break up the tenseness of the situation. I am glad that you have been cancer-free for six years.

Keep writing!
01/16/16
Oh Praise God! I'm so happy that you're cancer free for 7 years, thanks to a mighty God...the only physician as far as I'm concerned.

I laughed aloud at the incident with "knocking the wig off your head"--I envisioned the whole thing as if I were righ there with you.

This is an excellent story and so inspiring...I've no doubt this will probably score well.

God bless you abundantly~
01/19/16
Thank God you've been free of cancer for the past seven years. Isn't it exciting what God can do. We just have to turn to Him in faith. Fear will try to creep back in, but as Scripture says, God has not given us a spirit of fear. We must trust Him.
01/21/16
Congratulations on your 1st place entry in the Intermediate Category.

Your story was truly inspiring and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 13 overall! Happy Dance!
As a cancer survivor also, I can relate to this humorous article. Loved the way you presented the moment of change from heavy to light in the midst of difficult circumstances.
03/28/16
Congratulations on being a Quarterly Challenge winner!
04/07/16
Wanda, Congratulations on winning the quarterly writing challenge.
This story was precious from beginning to end! Hats off to you and congratulations on a well deserved 1st place!
Congratulations on a well deserved and encouraging win.Conquering fear is a victory to be cherished.
04/21/16
What a great story...faith driven, real, and beautifully written.

Thank you for sharing your heart.

Kay