The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1351 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/05
Well-done. I had to read until the end, and smiled. :)
11/17/05
A good lighthearted account of a whole slew of messages! Enjoyed this!
11/18/05
If only 'the world' could know what was really important. You've reminded us here in your story. Good job!
I did enjoy this and liked the balance between the women in the cafe and Beulah: I liked how the reverend learned something too! God bless.
11/18/05
Delightful story! (I actually do know a Beulah.) Great lessons wrapped up in this very readable account.
Sometimes we spend too much time trying to be like Linda and Carmen and not enough time trying to be like Beulah. A light-hearted look at what is most important. Well done.
11/19/05
He he -LOVED IT!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed this! Wish this type of epiphany would infiltrate everyone's spirit to recognize that true beauty is not always superficial, but it lives within and is shaped with love!
11/19/05
Very cute. I enjoyed this. Well written with a great message.
11/21/05
Time limits my reading of all the submissions.
Coming back to read yours, I am glad I did. It catches the full spectrum of beauty.
11/21/05
Great Entry Granet. I just start singing Rev. Mike Purkey’s (Not sure is this the right spelling) song “Beulah Land” I Love this setting and message. “A virtuous woman” Wonderfully Done. Thanks for the Share. Blessing. Helen