The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 944 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/13
I can't sing melody or harmony, my voice could likely chase mice from rafters. I however love music and writing. Good music can lift my soul when I can barely see up, inspire me, guide me, make me smile, laugh, and even hope. I loved the way you connected the written word with music. Both if done well can touch souls, move hearts, strengthen us when we are weak, mend our wounds,inspire us and give us hope, as well as make us smile and laugh. You did this for me
You hit the right note with me. What a delightful read!
Oh this was a delight to read. You did a grand job of pulling me into the story. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. Though people tell me I can harmonize quite nicely. I will often hang my head and mutter I don't even totally understand how one harmonizes unless it be by accident! I delighted in the way you compared it to writing. Now that made sense to my tone deaf brain. This was a harmonious (that means really good and the first half complemented the second half, right? :)) read.
I enjoyed reading your notes about music and writing very much. You hit just the right notes. Keep writing.
God Bless.
Congratulations on ranking 10th in level two!!
02/22/13
Congratulations Francie on taking 10th place out of 20. Cool!:) Keep writing!
Congratulations! May God bless you richly . . .
This was easy to identify with! Found myself thinking - "Can I still hit those notes?" Fanciful well-written piece tying things together neatly at the end. Notes and words. Will have to think about that one. God Bless you.