The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1271 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/30/12
Ha...very cute! Yes, that old ice-cream sure does call our names at times!
Thanks
08/31/12
This made me smile! I enjoyed it. Thanks.
God bless~
Oh I love Ben & Jerry. I chucked as I read this. You hit the nail on the head about sweet to the taste.
09/02/12
Hehe So cute. I have ice cream bars that call my name at work, all the way from the convenience store across the road...
I think this is hysterical! I love it. I'm a compulsive sleep eater which is kind of annoying because if I'm going to consume the calories I'd like to be able to remember how sweet it tasted! This poem really made me chuckle and maybe the MC will want to borrow my line of but I was asleep so it shouldn't count! :)
09/03/12
A cute and fun poem. S'cuse me, I need to visit the freezer!
09/05/12
This is so clever and cute!! It made me smile! :)
Congratulations on your EC! You're moving on up...:)
09/06/12
Super congratulations on your EC! I didn't get any reading or commenting done this week, but this is great. Well deserved, and not surprising.
09/06/12
Congratulations on your Challenge article...
Wing His Words!
09/06/12
Hehehe..big smile! Loved it-thanks. Your poetry is so diverse. Congrats!
09/10/12
Congrats Lynn...so happy for you...your win and your EC! God bless~