The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/12
This was such a beautiful story. I loved it. Sweet, filled with faith and hope. Excellent job. God bless~
08/24/12
What a marvelous take on the topic, with the grocieries placed smack dab in the middle! Great job.
I so enjoyed this story. It's amazing what God can do with a little faith and 2 bags of groceries. There have been quite a few stories this week about donating to the hungry but you put a fresh and interesting spin on yours.

The tiny red ink I have is once I noticed you used single quote marks. Either single (') or double (") are acceptable just be consistent.

You packed a lot of story in so few words. This was a delight to read and touched my heart.
08/26/12
Oh, this is very good. I loved it.
08/27/12
Great story! It really kept my interest! I loved the themes of obedience, salvation, creativity, generosity, and friendship! :)
08/27/12
This is an interesting and well written story. It flows well and is a unique take on the topic. Well done!
What a great lesson here. Great job!
08/28/12
This is a great truth. If only we could learn to follow His lead. Good writing!
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It touched my heart. Thank you for sharing and God bless.
Congratulations Lynn Happy Dance!! :)
08/31/12
Congrats Lynn! Great job...God bless