The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 737 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/12
I enjoyed this well written entry. Very clever use of topic. Nicely done. Thanks.

God bless~
This is a great fun poem. You did a nice job with the rhymes and telling a delightful story in a fun way.

Tiny red ink pallet is like a wooden platform but palate is the sense of taste.

You did a delightful job of bringing the topic to life in a fun, fresh, and charming way. I was giggling throughout and could so relate to the MC. I'm a spicy wimp and have a difficult time with even mild hotness. In fact in my family we make a sweet chili instead of a spicy one. Thanks for the chuckle.
Oh yeah, I often don't pay attention to titles but yours caught my eye and I could her the sass in your voice as I read it. That's not easy to do in just three words.
This was a fun read. I thoroughtly enjoyed this. Thank you for a delightful poem.
08/02/12
I appreciate the comments. I haven't entered in a while. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at the challenges again. I don't usually enter a poem, but why not. Thanks again for the encouragement. Oh, I do know how to spell. I just typed the first thing that popped into my head and failed to check it. Thanks.